BT820 Bluetooth Label Printer
The REKDOM BT820 Bluetooth Label Printer
- <Bluetooth Print for Windows/Android/iOS> Wireless Bluetooth label printer works with Windows, Android and iOS. Wired USB cable works with Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS. Android and iOS connect with Bluetooth capability through "Rekdom Printer" APP to print labels on the go. Easy to use “Crop Image” and “Scan Barcode” functions to crop any label files into the sizes you need. And instantly print out 1D/2D barcode labels once you scan it.
- <Cost-effective Print Solution> Inkless printer continuously print at a high speed of 150mm/s up to 72labels/min, and 203dpi high print quality make your label quick to read and scan, greatly improving your working efficiency. Advanced direct thermal technology without replenishing ink supplies, saving the cost of consumables and the time of maintenance. Automatic label identification, always print from the first label, reducing the unnecessary label waste. Great choice for small business and online seller.
- <Wide Applications> This thermal printer is compatible with major platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shipstation, Pirateship, Shopify, Shippo, Poshmark, PayPal, USPS, UPS and more. Support different label sizes from 1.5” to 4.1” (38mm-104mm) width including 4x6’’ shipping labels, address labels, warehouse labels, price labels, bar-code labels, circle labels and other sizes.
- <Easy Setup> This wireless printer support one click Bluetooth pairing via "Rekdom Printer" app without driver installation for phone and tablet users. One minute driver installation for PC users and one more minute Bluetooth setup only for Windows users. We also provide type C to USB adapter, driver software, detailed instruction videos and troubleshooting inside the package or on our website, convenient for beginners to get quick started.
- <Reliable After-Sales Service> REKDOM printer provide free return and refund policy and one year warranty for our label printer for all customers. Just feel free to reach out to customer service via Email and Phone to get issues resolved at first time.