9.My labels are not sharp
- REKDOM printer with direct thermal technology and its printing quality not as good as laser/inkjet printer. All thermal label printers with 203DPI resolution are the same.
- Printing quality of the label depends on the label manufacturer. Avoid poor quality labels as they can have bad printing performance.
- Ensure your label page content takes up the whole label. If there are extra borders, your design may be "shrunk" printed in a smaller size resulting in bad content.
- Open printer to check if anything is stuck on. Remove it and clean. Regularly clean print head and rubber roller.
- For Windows users, please open the label with Adobe Reader and pls select " print as image" under "advanced" option. The printing effect will be better.
- If you print PDF file, pls try to open the file by Adobe reader, the printing effect will be better.
- Pls always download the latest driver software of the printer from our website for the best result.